All students are expected to comply with their financial agreement form. Students may ONLY turn in tuition payments during school hours to any of the full time GLS staff.
Impact - $999.00
Student Payment Plan:
· $25.00 Application Fee: This is non-refundable and does not apply towards tuition.
· $200.00 Deposit: Due by Orientation. This is non-refundable and applies towards the total tuition.
· 50%: Due by December 1st
. 50%: Due by February 1st
. Monthly deduction payment plan available by request.
Study Abroad- $1500.00
$500 Deposit: Due by November 20th
Full Payment: Due by January 15th
*Please be aware that the cost of the flight is above and beyond these payments. Booking assistance will be needed with Generation ONE.
· Tuition includes handouts, required reading, guest speakers, and registration for all required conferences.
· If a payment plan is needed, other than the one specified, the student must contact the director to make those arrangements. An additional fee will be assessed for individual payment plans.
· A 5% discount on the tuition is offered to those who pay their tuition in full on - or before the first day of school (offer valid for 1st year students only). A family-member tuition discount is offered to immediate family members of registered students. The first family member pays full tuition price, each additional member receives a $75.00 discount.
· Method of payments include cash, check or charge card.
Please Note: Students that have not met their financial responsibilities will not be eligible for GLS/Generation ONE ministry trips and opportunities.
Upon graduation, you will receive the following:
Certificate of Completion - All homework turned in, tuition paid, attendance requirements met.
Certificate of Participation - Any of the three core expectations of homework, tuition, or attendance not met.
A La Carte: Register for individual Mini-Schools and Development Schools.
Program Benefits vs A La Carte:
Certificate Of Endorsement
Unique Empowerment Opportunities Thru GenONE
Priority Access to Guest Ministers
Generation ONE Offices
3668 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
*Due to larger interest in some of the mini-schools, there may be venue changes occasionally.
Director: Drew Neal // email@example.com
Training Coordinator: Olivia Gardner // firstname.lastname@example.org
Revival Group Pastor & Program Coordinator: Adolfo Marteens // email@example.com
Revival Group Pastor: Dee Kish // firstname.lastname@example.org
Revival Group Pastor: Mike Rutter // email@example.com
Revival Group Pastor: Paula Rutter // firstname.lastname@example.org